Monday, May 7, 2007

Easter




These are some pictures of Isabelle at Easter. We had fun coloring easter eggs and having easter egg hunts. I made a big Easter dinner and we had some of our friends over. Isabelle helped me to make an easter bunny cake.

1 comment:

Fullmer said...

Brittney and Spencer~
I can't believe how cute your kids are! Good job guys! Max is so cute and I can't believe how big Isabelle is! I'm glad everything went ok and that you have a happy and healthy little boy. This had been great that we both had a little girl and now a little boy, we need to keep doing that so our kids will be close k! We are so excited to see you guys this summer...we'll definitly be making the trip to see you for sure! And then not to long after that we are headed your way for a week or so! You'll have to look at our blog, heres the address : fullmerfam.blogspot.com

Good luck with everything and let us know if you need ANYTHING! Congrats again!
Aubrey