GO Bucks
Max and Dad getting ready to watch the football game. We still can't get over seeing all of the die hard fans in Columbus. Spencer has a professor that won't even talk to you on the Friday before the game unless you are wearing scarlet and grey. Spencer and I are pro's at tailgating and can't wait to go to our first game of the season this Saturday.
2 comments:
Britt- How are you guys? I can't believe how adorable your kids keep getting!!! We were just talking about you guys and how we missed you at our last visit to the cabin. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying yourselves in Ohio... I saw karlie "Holman" in a photo please tell her hi for me... ANd tell Spence Hi for Joe-
What a cutie--Max that is:) I can see a lot of Isabelle in him now.
Post a Comment