Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Max's First Meal




Max had his first dinner tonight. I gave him some carrots and he did not like them. Every time I would feed him a spoonful of them he would just spit them out. He made some of the cutest faces though.

2 comments:

Fullmer said...

Hey guys!
I love the picture of Max's first meal, he is getting SOOO big! They are so cute in their Halloween costumes too, looks like you had a blast. So have you decided what you're doing for the holidays yet? Hope we get to spend some time with you guys, give Isabelle and Max hugs from us, we miss you guys!

Meg said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Joe says hi to Spenc.. Will you guys be around Idaho for the Holidays- We will be in town through the 27th :-) Looks like life is lots of fun for you guys...