Isabelle and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice last night. We had so much fun!!! All the little girls that were there were wearing their princesses dresses. Isabelle loved it!!! Our seats were on the fourth row so we could see everything really well. During the intermission Isabelle had her favorite candy Junior Mints but she calls them ginger mints. Now all that Isabelle can talk about is princesses and how when her daddy is a dentist he is going to take her to Disney World.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Disney Princesses On Ice
Isabelle and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice last night. We had so much fun!!! All the little girls that were there were wearing their princesses dresses. Isabelle loved it!!! Our seats were on the fourth row so we could see everything really well. During the intermission Isabelle had her favorite candy Junior Mints but she calls them ginger mints. Now all that Isabelle can talk about is princesses and how when her daddy is a dentist he is going to take her to Disney World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey there! I was looking at the Mcbride's blog and Theron said, "I want to see a picture of Isabelle when she was a baby." Don't know where that came from but I thought I would check it out. I didn't really see one but do you take special requests? Theron is still saying, "Mommeee, I want to see a picture of Isabelle when she was a baby!"
I totally wanted to go to that, but thought I might look a little strange without a child with me! Looks like fun!
Brittney, I came across your blog from Adrienne's today and I had to make a comment on how cute it is. Also, I noticed the "drama queen" post and I have to recommend "Fancy Nancy" it is one of my favorite children's books (I LOVE children's literature). I have a feeling she will love it too.
Hey Britt I found your blog through Shawn and Megs! That sounds like fun going to Disney on ice! Brylee is obsessed with princess everything right now. we miss you guys and everyone hanging out. Call us when you come home we'll get together! your kids are adorable. keep in touch!
your kids are so cute. it is so much fun to read your updates!
Britt,
Great minds think alike I guess. I bought Aubrey and Brookly tickets to Princesses on Ice. We are going this Friday (Delta Center). Brookly can't stop talking about it. Hopefully she loves it as much as Isabelle.
Later,
Ben
Post a Comment