Max loves things that are just his size!!!! He discovered that he fits perfectly in Isabelle's stroller and takes her dolls out of it and has her push him around instead. He also figured out that he is the perfect size for Isabelle's lawn chair. The other day I found Max in Isabelle's room sitting in her chair just giggling!!! I thought it was so cute!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Joe and I can't get over how much Max looks like Spenc! You have a little mini me running around!
Brittney, this is Lisa Hansen. I found your blog on the North's site. I opened it up and saw that you live in Columbus-not Cleveland, as I was thinking. Cory and I are also living here and have been here since January. We would love to get together. Give me a call and we can do a play-date. Ways to reach me are 208-351-6687 and lisacarin@hotmail.com. We also have a blog at www.thecoryhansenclan.blogspot.com Hope you have a great day!
Hi Brittney. This is LIsa Hansen from BYU-Idaho! I don't know if you got my message but we are living here in Columbus as well and I was surprised to learn that you too live here. Give me a call sometime and we can get together. 208-351-6687
That's so funny! And I saw the porter's comment on how much Max looks like Spencer, and it's so true! He really looks just like him!
Post a Comment