Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Princess Party







Isabelle had her 4 year old birthday party on Saturday! I can not believe that my little baby is 4!! Isabelle knew exactly how she wanted her party. She wanted all of her friends to come over in their princess dresses and she wanted to play princess games. And that is exactly what we did. We played pin the kiss on the frog, the princess and the pea, we ate princess cake, and even had a princess dance. It was so much fun!! Poor Max, he didn't know what to think about all of the princess stuff and all of the pink!!! Isabelle loved it, I don't think she could have had any more fun. When her friends parents came to pick them up they were all asking if they could have a princess party for their birthday. Spencer keeps teasing me because he thinks that i had more fun than Isabelle. I love planning events and parties and it was the best planning one for my little Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brittney,
I loved the princess party. It looked so fun! In fact I found the neatest story and CD about that very thing so I got an extra copy that I need to mail to you but I think that I have an old address. Can you please email with your current address. Thanks Aunti Jan