Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alum Creek Lake





A group of us got together to go to the lake this weekend!! We had a really great time. The husbands went mountain biking while the rest of us stayed and played at the beach. Isabelle had so much fun just relaxing in the water in her floaty while Max chased away the seagulls. I took Isabelle and Max blackberry picking on Thursday and Max loved it. I don't know how many blackberries he ate but the next day I changed 9 poopie diapers. The best thing was watching Max share. He would pick a berry and then crawl over to his friend Clara and give it to her. She would try and eat it before Max reached into her mouth and took it out and put it in his. Saturday night we went to a BBQ with a bunch of Spencer's classmates. It is always fun seeing everybody that Spencer goes to school with. Of course Max couldn't get enough of all of the dogs that were there. I have never seen a little boy that loves animals as much as Max.

No comments: