July 30, 2008
Isabelle turned 4 today!!!!
Isabelle was so excited for her birthday to finally come. We had a really great day! She went to preschool in the morning and then we went to the library to pick up her prize for finishing the summer reading program. Isabelle worked so hard reading all of the time to earn her backpack. After that we came home and waited for dad to get home from school to go to the zoo and build a bear. Isabelle got a gift card from grandma to build a bear and was really excited to use it. She had so much fun building her bear and of course picked the pink one. We had fun walking around the zoo and seeing the animals. After that we came home and opened presents. Isabelle was so excited because she got her very own princess computer. Isabelle's response to her new gift was "thank you very much for the computer, I feel like an adult now" Isabelle I love you!!
Here are some things about Isabelle....
Isabelle loves
The color pink
Princesses
swimming
playing at the park
computer games
playing pretend
reading
garage sales (she always ends up with a new toy)
listening to her cds
laying in bed with mom or dad and talking about princesses
licking the bowl when we make brownies or a cake
Isabelle does not like
eating foods that are not pink
things that are not "kidful"
going to the bathroom by herself
taking naps
My favorite quotes by Isabelle
"Mom, I know its rude to call people fat but if someone called me fat it wouldn't hurt my feelings."
"Mom, did you know everyone on little bill is brown?"
"Mom, did you know that you are going to have to get married twice? Because I am going to marry dad"
"Mom, you have to come see this I have little tiny poo poos in my bum that are squirting out like frosting"
"Dad, I learned something very important today. Work hard and never give up!"
"Dad, do you think I am too cute? If you are too cute you will get sick!"
"Mom, you are so distinguished"
"Honestly, my favortie food has to be sugar"
"Dad, I am proud of you for taking care of me"
"Dad, I hope I can have a missionary experience, maybe one day"
2 comments:
You have the cutest little girl! What a sweetheart, I loved her funny little sayings. Good for her to be reading so good!! We are going to miss you this Saturday. I hope you mailed Roxanne some pictures of you guys. You have such a cute family.
Brit,
Come on.. be honest, were those your quotes or Isabelle's? We miss hanging out with you and I miss beating Spence at every sport like I did when we were kids. Hope to see you sometime soon...
Ben
Post a Comment