HELP!!!! What do I do with all of these pictures???? Isabelle is quite the little artist and creates about 10 pictures a day. They are starting to really pile up. I've been saving almost everything she makes but now that she is in school and with all of the pictures she draws at home I just can't keep them all. I've started to throw them away but for some reason every time I do I feel really bad. And if Isabelle sees that I have thrown something away she gets really upset. Does anyone have any advice?
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have the answer. Let me know if you figure it out. Caroline finds her papers in the recycling and marches them up to us demanding to know who put them in there. Or she will ask if it was an "accident" that they wound up there, forgive us and take them all back out and put them on the kitchen counter for us.
Hey Britt! Brooklyn is in pre-school now and also is quite the artist so I have just as many papers laying around me house and pinned up all over the place! I actually took her to Walmart and let her pick out her very own "art binder" (just one of those cheap ones for a few bucks) and told her that we could start making a 'book' of all of her pretty work. We started that awhile ago and she LOVES to just sit down somedays and look through all of them. Some of them are just three whole punched into the binder and I also have a binder that has those protective pages that we just slide them into. She loves it and loves to show it off when people come over. Anyways, there's a idea! Can't wait to see you guys over the holidays!
Post a Comment