Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Nutcracker Ballet




We have a Christmas tradition of every December going to the nutcracker ballet! This year we decided Isabelle was finally old enough to go. We had such a great time! We let Isabelle pick the restaurant, and of course she picked one of my favorites, The Cheesecake Factory. We spent the first part evening walking around Easton and then went to Macy's to pick out our annual Christmas Nutcracker. Spencer and I collect nutcrackers and so along with our tradition of going to the ballet we also purchase our nutcracker for the year before we go. It was great to have Isabelle with us and she was so excited to be able to pick our nutcracker. Isabelle loved the ballet she sat on the edge of her seat in amazement the whole time. Isabelle is really into fancy things right now...she loves to wear fancy dresses, eat fancy foods, and use fancy words. So being at the ballet at the Ohio Theatre was about as fancy as it can get. Afterwards Isabelle said to me "Oh mom, thanks for such a fancy night"

4 comments:

Liz said...

Very cute! She is getting so big I can't believe it. Have a wonderful Christmas

Bobbi said...

You guys do such fun things! Hey--I just got the Christmas card and photo back in the mail that I sent you guys a few weeks ago. I must not have the right address. If you remember, please email me your new one.

Lisa said...

How fun is that! We had a great time tonight!! Keep in touch! Lets get together soon!

Lyd Stew said...

You cute Gal! I am so glad you found me. I actually did try your address after I ran into you but I could never get it right, so I'm glad you didn't give up! I just can't even believe how big your kids are! They are so cute! What a sweet little family you have! It will be fun to stay in touch!