My favorite part of the day is bed time!!!! The house is picked up, the kids are clean, and we get to read!!! I love reading to Max and Isabelle. Isabelle and I have started reading novels together and its my favorite thing. We just finished reading The Hundred Dresses and Ramona The Pest...If anybody had any other suggestions on good books let me know. More than I love reading to them, I love when Spencer reads to them. He is such a great dad and Isabelle and Max love it when he his home.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been reading the Junie B. books with Macy. I had seen them in the weekly reader and so we went to the library. They are really good and have a sence of humor to them. I can't wait to read more of them with her.
Post a Comment