Sunday, February 1, 2009

January

I don't know if its the cold weather or if I am just getting lazy but I haven't really taken any pictures this month...so i haven't really updated our blog. So here is what the Fullmers have been up to this month...

We have been visiting the Franklin Park Conservatory almost weekly...The orchids are in bloom and its just amazing!!! We have been swimming at the Y, playing in the snow, and drinking lots and lots of Starbucks salted Carmel hot chocolate (thanks Megan for getting me addicted.)

I have been busy shopping all of the after Christmas sales, scrap booking(I am currently caught up yeah!!!), and have even pulled out my sewing machine!!

Spencer has been keeping busy with endo research, school, and taking me on dates!! Oh ya, and getting his applications ready for endodontic programs.

Spencer and I are currently watching The Bachelor, American Idol, The Office, Lost, and although Spencer won't admit to it 90210 (I know he loves it).

Isabelle started piano this month and loves it, and I love it to...I have never played before but am having fun learning with her! We just finished reading Romano the pest, and have tea parties almost daily.

Max of course keeps me busy....I catch him in the pantry scooping out handfuls of hot chocolate mix, putting Isabelle's tooth brush in the toilet, and driving his cars all over the walls. But at the end of the day when he snuggles with me and even sits and folds his arms for prayer...I think to myself...I can do this again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I am a sucker for American Idol and Bachelor too! I am begging Carter to start piano and he keeps telling me no. I hope he changes his mind soon.
You are such a good mom!!

KT said...

Is that not the best hot chocolate??? I have had several days where my car windows are frozen shut and I can't get a Starbucks tea or hot chocolate. And I'm sorry, but it is cold and I am lazy and I am NOT going inside to get one!