So I decided I don't need a dishwasher with Max around. Yesterday I made brownies and left the bowl sitting on the counter by the sink. I thought I would wait until after dinner to wash the dishes. Well I just happened to spot Max, who had pushed his stool over to the counter, and was licking the spatula and the bowl. The funny thing was he would climb up there take a few licks and then jump down and continue to play. He kept doing this throughout the evening, so by the time I finally got to the dishes the bowl and spatula were licked clean....Thanks Max for helping me out!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would've done the same thing with brownie batter sitting around. I LOVE it! He's a smart little boy.
Maximus! Man he's adorable. I love his room Brit! its super cute. Ben already loves Basketball too. Out of all the balls he always wants the bball, and he loves to watch it on TV. I reall hope you can all come in May! We miss you! Love ya
He has so much hair.... he is so so cute.... miss you
Post a Comment