Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Driving Me Crazy







I think Max must spend at least half of his day in time out!!!! He is so mischevious and drives me crazy. Here are his latest disasters.






1. Finger nail polish-I know its my fault I should have it put up high. Max got into the drawer and found my finger nail polish. Of course why not paint the stool in the bathroom, and the counter and of course his clothes.






2. Pouring water on things-for days now I have been thinking what a big boy Max is because he wants to drink out of a cup and not a sipi. Well I realized this as I watched him pour his drink down his leap frog toy.






3. Drawing-Max colors on everything including the table. the carpet, pillow, his bed, oh ya and himself.






4. Sticker-If you think maker is bad, try getting stickers off of things!






5. Fire- You read it right!!!! Max almost burned our house down today! I put dinner in the oven, set the timer and left the room. Max went in after me and turned it up to broil. Twenty minutes later I smell something burning only to go into the kitchen open the stove and almost loose all of my hair as the flames shoot out. Luckily everything is ok. Our house is just a little smelly.

3 comments:

KT said...

OK, it's easy to say this because I don't have to deal with it but that kid is spunky! Love him!

Anonymous said...

Max has a ton of hair! Wow he is adorable. I can't wait to see you guys! ps blog updated, the webbs are now in the 21st century ;) Love ya!

sloan said...

OH NOOOOOO
Is gav going to be like this......
I think so he is already starting to be a little rascal ha ha ha ha