We have been spending a lot of time at the pool at the YMCA!!! Of course, I always remember to put sunscreen on the kids but forgot about myself. My shoulders are a little red but should turn into a nice golden tan in a few days. I think I will be wearing sunscreen the rest of the summer. Isabelle is getting more and more confident in the water and plays and swims on her own now! Isabelle is great at finding friends and always makes a new one when we go to the pool. She is always is so worried that she is not going to have anyone to play with while she swims and within the first five minutes we are at the pool she has found a new buddy! I am so grateful that she is so outgoing and friendly!
Max on the other hand refuses any help from me in the pool and thinks he is in charge until her reaches the point where he can't touch. I thought after a few times of going under the water that he would realize he needs me...but no he just turns around and goes for shallow ground. Then after a few minutes her gets up the courage to venture out again falls under, I pull him out and he heads back to the shallow water where he can touch. My favorite part about swimming with Max are his goggles. He looks so funny in them but is pretty insistent on wearing them!
No comments:
Post a Comment