Spencer and I thought since it was summer maybe we should go ahead and buzz Max's hair. His long shaggy hair is about the cutest thing in the world but I have to admit I think he looks darling with it short!
I love the buzz hair cut! He's adorable!! I seen your Mom and Dad yesterday and they said that you're comming for Hadley's wedding, I'm excited to see you!
3 comments:
I love the buzz hair cut! He's adorable!! I seen your Mom and Dad yesterday and they said that you're comming for Hadley's wedding, I'm excited to see you!
I love it! He looks so much older! I'm sure you wanted to hear that. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Wow Britt you have some BEAUTIFUL kids!! You should probably have lots and lots. Hope you had a great summer, talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment