Option BI have been shopping for a new purse/diaper bag! I found the cutest bag that I really want to get but have ran across a problem. None of my stuff stays organized when I use a regular purse and not a diaper bag. The bottles always spill, there are not enough pockets, and everything just ends up thrown together. So I pulled out my ugly gross diaper bag that I bought only because of its function. It has a ton of pockets everything stays neat and organized! But lets face it, its a diaper bag...and just look at it...its ugly. So what do I do? Do I buy the bag that I really want that I know will be cute and that I will love to carry around...or do I go with practical and organized?
6 comments:
I hear you on the organizational thing. can't you use both ;-) I love the black bag! Sooooo cute! Good luck with that one!
Trendy for sure, love that bag. but what do I know :)
Dido on the trendy, you'll never use a bag if you don't think its cute right! Gosh Kate looks a ton like Max! She's so dang cute!
I so agree, why can't they make a bag that is trendy and helps out with the organization. For myself i would have to say that I tried the whole trendy thing and it ended up getting grosse, smelled like milk and pretty much was runined after a month! Let me know if you find that perfect bag! Your kids are so cute, can't believe how big they are getting, we miss you guys!
Brittany, I hadthis problem when I had crew, so I bought a really Big Cute bag that only had one big opening and I put the ugly diaper bag wih all the wonderful pockets INSIDE it!!! I am a genius..you can say it!
Whatever purse you wear will look good on you! You can wear anything and I totally miss you bad!!! new york???? lets go
Post a Comment