Sunday, May 2, 2010

If You Like Pina Coladas











Fabulous!!!!!! That pretty much sums up our trip to the Dominican Republic! Spence and I had the most amazing time ever! Our good friends Bob and Kimberlie were kind enough to take the kids for us for 7 days, so that Spence and I could have a little vacation to celebrate his graduation from dental school! The Dominican was beautiful and the weather was perfect! We came home with an incredible tan. I enjoyed 2 books while on vacation...might I recommend The Hunger Games and The Glass Castle. We spent our days laying on the beach enjoying the sun, reading, and of course sipping non-alcoholic pina coladas, I had one in my hand at all times. To mix things up we did a little snorkeling, sea Kayaking, zip lining through the jungle, and of course golfing!

4 comments:

Kelsi Fullmer said...

How fun! I love your pink swimsuit, super cute. Glad you could squeeze in some vacation time in your busy lives! Miss you guys!

Lyd Stew said...

Oh- you lucky duck! I'm ready for a vacation! Looks like so much fun! Glad you could get away and get tan! And congrats and wrapping up dental school! That is super exciting! Hope life is wonderful!!!

Lisa said...

First. Congrats for finishing dental school and for you Brittany for surviving it! It looks like you had a wonderful time on vacation! What's next for you guys:?!!

sloan said...

I am so happy for you guys to be able to take such an amzzing trip!!! and Might I add that you look absolutely AMAZING!!!! wow!!! good job brit!!!!!