So Max has officially started to learn the game of golf. He went with Spencer for the first time last week and had a blast. Max had more fun running around on the course and driving the golf cart but Spencer managed a few short lessons. Here is a conversation Max recently had with the maintenance man at our apartment. The Maintenance man drives a golf cart around while working.
Max-you drive a golf cart
Maintenance-yeah I do
Max-That's cool, I like to ride in those too. I play real golf with my dad
Here is another conversation with Max-The premise:Max had his finger in his nose
Mom-Max take your finger out of your nose, that's so gross
Max-Jesus told me to put my finger in my nose
Mom-Jesus did not tell you to put your finger in your nose
Spencer-How do you know he didn't
1 comment:
That is hilarious! He is so dang cute.
Post a Comment