Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Update

 We enjoyed the fall here in Ohio!  The kids loved raking up the leaves and then jumping in them.  I love it when it's the simple things that make my kids the most happy.  We enjoyed many warm fall days outside playing in the leaves.
 Max always keeps us on our toes.  He might be saying something that makes me laugh or making a face that makes me laugh even harder.
 Our future missionary!  Max looks pretty good in a suit.  Here is a recent conversation i had with Max.
Max- Mom do you know what my favorite part of church is?
Mom- No Max I don't know.  What is it?
Max-  The part when we get to go home!
Isabelle-  My favorite part is Jesus.
Love how different my kids are!
 Cutting down our Christmas tree.  We had quite the adventure!
 Watching some ice sculpting.  We sat around a fire and had hot cider and kettle corn and watched some amazing guys make sculptures out of ice.
 Franklin Park Conservatory.  I love the poinsettia display and the train!
 The nutcracker Ballet.  This was Max's first year to go with us.  He didn't know if he wanted to go because as Max say's "I don't like beautiful things"  I decided that I am going to raise a well rounded boy that can not only watch a football game but appreciate the ballet and the arts.  Max was a trooper and even had a little fun.  Our conversation before the ballet
Max-  Mom I don't think I want to go because I don't like beautiful things
Mom-  What are beautiful things
Max-  You know, things like flowers, make-up, weddings, I don't like beautiful things, i just like cool things.
Mom-  What are cool things
Max- Transformers, guns, superheros those are cool things
Mom-  Well I really want you to come with us.  Were going to get dessert afterwards at a restaurant.
Max-  You can just get mine to go and bring it home ok.
In the end Max came with us.  And he had fun!

4 comments:

KT said...

Max is such a cute future missionary! Love him!
Happy holidays.
xoxox

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh how we love the things Max says. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas season. One year ago tonight we were hanging out at your place to bring in 2011. Good times & food, always. Hope you guys have a Happy New Year! Look forward to seeing you in a month.

janprice said...

Brittney, thanks so much for posting. I love seeing what your up to and watching the kids grow. I can't believe how much they change from one post to the other. Love you all!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-membeli-ban-mobil-baru