August 16, 2008
What a crazy weekend!!!! Friday night we decided to try a new Restaurant Digger and Finch. It's my new favorite place to take the kids. It's a Scottish restaurant and it's on a driving range. People are golfing and eating...I felt like I was at a country club! I had my usual cesar salad and picked off the disgusting anchovies that they put on it. Isabelle out of blue asked me if she could taste one. She told me that if she didn't like it she would just spit it out. Now mind you this is a little girl that won't eat mashed potatoes or eggs or hardly anything. She ended up eating the whole anchovie and asking me if I could order her more. I was astonished!!!
Saturday was Isabelle's talent show!! We had a ward party Saturday night and for the entertainment the primary put on a talent show. Isabelle really wanted to do something and it didn't surprise me when she signed up to sing. She practiced really hard and sang the song from little mermaid "Part of your world." Isabelle knew the whole song. She got up their took the microphone and just belted it out. She was amazing!!! I asked her before her performance what she was going to do if she got scared, this is what she told me "you mean stage fright...If I get stage fright, I'll just blow" I about died laughing, how does she know what stage fright is and what do. Isabelle never ceases to amaze me.
2 comments:
Isabelle, you were so awesome! I can't wait to see you in another talent show!
I am just imagining a "little You" up there singing a Little Mermaid song in front of everyone!! I love that Isabelle is so confident. That's great.
Post a Comment