August 17, 2008
Sunday we decided to take a little drive up to Hocking Hills. This place is amazing and about the closet that we are going to get to mountains. There are a bunch of caves and waterfalls that are just beautiful. We went to ash cave and the Columbus symphony was putting on a show. I have never heard more beautiful music. People were just scattered all through out the cave with their camp chairs just listening. The music was echoing off of the cave walls, it was so loud and crisp. Spencer and I were both just taken away. What a nice surprise for us. We were just planning on spending the afternoon hiking through this cave and ended up being able to listen to a symphony for free. I love Columbus, I think that I could live here for the rest of my life!!!
2 comments:
I so wish I could have gone to the talent show to see Isabelle perform! I'm sure she was adorable. I haven't been to Hocking Hills yet, but after seeing these pictures I am going to take a trip. I admire how you can handle two kids and still manage to do all of these fun things!
You should put the video of Isabelle singing on your blog. It was too cute and she is really talented. I am glad she didn't get nervous and "blow."
Post a Comment