I am 28 today!!!!! I just thought that I since I am turning 28 that Iwould list 28 things you might not know about me.....
28. I love Hummus!!! I probably eat it at least 3 times a week.
27. I love art!!! I could spend a whole day in an art museum just enjoying the paintings.
26. I have 6 pairs of the ugliest prescription eye glasses in the world. Our insurance gives us a free pair of glasses each year but we have to pick the frames from the 10 frames they have to choose from and they are all so ugly. I know I should buy a pair of glasses that I really love and throw away the rest but I don't and I don't know why.
25. I still like to lick the beaters. After I make brownies or a cake...I love to lick the beaters.
24. I have a celebrity crush on David Beckham...he is so hot!!!
23. I cannot re-read a book. I want to, I've tried but I already know whats going to happen so whats the point.
22. I love to plan!!! I even plan what I am going to plan. The only bad thing is that when things to don't go exactly as I planned its almost as if I can't function. I don't think that I have ever done anything spontaneously.
21. I love jeans and a t-shirt.
20. I love doing the small little extras to make someone feel special. For example heart shaped sandwiches for lunch, candles at dinner, fresh baked cookies just to make my house smell like a home.
19. The only athletic thing I have ever beaten Spencer at is swimming!!! And I let him know that everyday
18. I love the fall...it is my most favorite time of the year. When Spencer and I talk about where we want to end up one of my main factors is how pretty the fall is. It is just such a perfect time of the year.
17. I love going to garage sales. I have been to a garage sale every single weekend this summer. I know its pitiful but its what I do.
16. I love to throw things away...if I haven't used it in a year its gone!!!
15. I love fly fishing. I used to live in Montana during the summers just so that I could go fishing every day.
14. I do not like peas or cream of corn.
13. My favorite word is fabulous!!! I am sure that I use it way to much but it describes so many things.
12. I love being around people that make me laugh...that's probably why I married Spencer he always says the funniest things that make me laugh.
11. I love make-up. When ever I go to the mall I get my make-up done just so that I can get new ideas.
10. I get up at 5:30 almost every morning!!! I just get so much more done in the morning before my kids wake up.
9. I try to do something everyday that makes me sweat!!!
8. I am a never nude...no not really!! I just wanted to see who's really paying attention to my list. Arrested Development is my favorite TV show of all time.
7. I found a grey hair and about died. I will be coloring my hair for the rest of my life!!!
6. My favorite store is Charlotte Russe. My friends don't even ask me where I get my clothes from anymore they can pretty much guess 9 out of 10 times where I got it.
5. I have been taking golf lesson. I figured that the best way to spend more time with my husband is to golf with him. I get so excited when Spencer tells me how good I am getting and how he can't wait to golf with just me.
4. I love football. Ever since we moved to Ohio and I went to my first OSU football game.
3. I look forward to lazy days at home just wearing my comfy clothes and doing absolutely nothing.
2. When I go to a restaurant, I read over the dessert menu first!
1. I just spent a small fortune on facial products, I guess that means I'm getting old!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Belated birthday! I'm sorry I was gone for it! And the good news is that if you stay friends with me you will always be younger!
Happy birthday Brit! I'm with you on autum being the best season I love it! I totally cry when my kids start school too. Isabelle and Max look so darling too. Love you guys.
Brittney! Hey I love your blog. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that you read over the dessert menu first! It really is the Brittney I knew! Your kids are adorable, and you look so happy. I'm so happy for you! Love, Ginny
Post a Comment