Sunday, September 7, 2008

Power Puffs United



Isabelle had her first soccer game!!! It was so much fun and she was amazing. Anybody that can play soccer and pick flowers at the same time must have it figured out. Isabelle's team picked the name Power Puffs United. Isabelle thinks it is so great! We will keep everyone updated on how her team is doing. They have a game every Saturday for the next two months.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

That is so Fun! I love soccer, it's probably my very favorite sport to watch the kids play. Good Luck Isabella.

Bart and Krista said...

Look at you, Soccer Mom. I am sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you yet. Nobody told me that after you have a baby you feel like you've been hit by a train. Your kids are looking cute.

Amber said...

Your kids are getting so big they are so cute! How fun for Isabelle to play soccer:)

Maegan said...

I hope this is the right Brittney Bird I am thinking it is! You have a cute little family and it looks like you guys keep busy! Saw you on Bobbis blog!
Maegan (Savage)