
I am officially the newest employee at Tiffany & Co. That's right Tiffany & Co. When I heard that they were going to be opening a Tiffany's in Columbus I just knew that I had to work there. It is almost like a dream come true to be working at your favorite store. Among the many perks of working for Tiffany...like the employee discount, they are flying me out to New York to train at the Tiffany's on Madison Ave. I will be working in New York on Madison Ave!!!! All I have to say is that it will be "fabulous"
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Kt told me that you got the job. I'm so proud of you, way to go! i guess being "middle-aged" has it's perks. ;) except for the fact that if we went out you'd get carded! have fun working at your favorite store. YIPPEE!!
Let me know how it goes. Very exciting!
Brittney- I am SO PROUD of you! I plan on being your first customer or as close as I can be to 1st. This may make you my most classy friend!
That's so exciting!!! YAY! I have a friend who works for them and LOVES it! And boy do they have GREAT perks!
Congrats! Sounds like so much fun, good luck, and don't spend your entire first paycheck in NY! Actually yes, SPEND IT ALL THERE!
Post a Comment