I was so proud of Max. He sat so very still for his hair cut from Dad...Well almost!! I just have to write about some of the funny things Max has been up to. First of all he started this new thing where he takes every single book off of the bookshelf and then stacks them into a big pile. Then he puts them back on the shelf. It keeps him entertained for a very long time. The second thing is Max loves bugs. I hear him all day calling "Here bug" Today we went for a bike ride and stopped along the way at a park to play. Spencer noticed Max trying to catch a bug and calling out "Here bug, here bug" As he went to investigate he realized Max had a huge bumble bee pinned to the ground. Thank goodness for Max to keep us on our toes
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment