Poor Isabelle...she was running down the sidewalk and tripped and fell down. If you know Isabelle you know how dramatic she can be. I thought maybe for a minute she had broken a bone or something...but no just a little scratch. Spencer carried her inside and tended to her wounds...good thing we have a doctor in the house. The next day it was all she could do to walk. I found it funny that it didn't seem to bother her to much but as soon as dad came home it was a full out limp! It has been almost four days since the accident and Isabelle still walks with a slight limp (well at least when she thinks about it). She told Spencer and I "I'll probably never run again, I don't want something like this to happen ever again" We are hoping for a full recovery! Gotta love that girl!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment