Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Projects

I have been busy the past week and a half doing a ton of projects. The biggest one was changing Isabelle and Max's rooms. Max's room was bigger than Isabelle's and I decided that I would put Isabelle and the baby in the same room. So a couple of cans a paint later and a little bit of adjusting Max and Isabelle have new rooms. Max is so cute...he loves his new "big boy room" I am so proud of him...he sleeps in a big boy bed now with no problems...I think the Thomas the train pillow case may have helped out a little bit






These are a couple of blankets I made.









These are some pics of Max's new room.











This is a picture of a diaper carrier/changing pad I made. I think it is darling and it matches my yellow purse/diaper bag perfectly.






I made about a million of these burp cloths with all the scraps of fabric that I have.







































7 comments:

Bobbi said...

Adorable!!

Ashley said...

Your rooms look fabulous - just let me know how much you charge to decorate and come over and do my place ;)

Jed & Tricia said...

Very cute Britt ! You do amazing work!!

sloan said...

Brit,
I am IMPRESSED you little handy dandy mom! Good job. I love the blankets and the rooms! You look great too! I am excited for little baby girl to come!

Lori said...

Oh man, you are far more prepared than me for a baby and I am having mine in 2 days! I don't even have a crib up yet. I needed some of your motivation this past month.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute Brit! You are always on the ball when it comes to being prepared. Poor Isabellita and her fall :( . Ben fell down 3 cement stairs the day before we had pictures scheduled. Scraped up his face. Not Awesome. :) Love you guys!

Britt and Chad said...

Hey Britt, me and Chad have a blog now! You should add me. I love the blankets you made, way to be crafty. And by the way your kids are adorable!!