Spencer and I decided to take a much needed over night get away last weekend! We stopped and did a little shopping at the outlets and then headed to Cincinnati. We went to a Reds game which was so much fun!!! Manny Ramriez from the Dodgers was playing outfield really close to where we were sitting and he would throw his practice balls into the stands. A little boy sitting next to us caught a home run ball and the whole team signed the ball for him since it was the players first home run! It was awesome!!! After the game we went and ate at a fabulous Mexican restaurant called Nada! The rest of the evening was spent just relaxing. On Sunday we went on a river boat cruise on the Ohio River. We enjoyed a yummy breakfast buffet and some Dixie land Jazz. I love the time that Spencer and I get to spend with just each other!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Cincinnati
Spencer and I decided to take a much needed over night get away last weekend! We stopped and did a little shopping at the outlets and then headed to Cincinnati. We went to a Reds game which was so much fun!!! Manny Ramriez from the Dodgers was playing outfield really close to where we were sitting and he would throw his practice balls into the stands. A little boy sitting next to us caught a home run ball and the whole team signed the ball for him since it was the players first home run! It was awesome!!! After the game we went and ate at a fabulous Mexican restaurant called Nada! The rest of the evening was spent just relaxing. On Sunday we went on a river boat cruise on the Ohio River. We enjoyed a yummy breakfast buffet and some Dixie land Jazz. I love the time that Spencer and I get to spend with just each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment