I have some of the best friends ever!!! Friday afternoon, there was a knock at my door and sitting on my porch was a pillow and a note. The note said...
One thing is for sure...you need a little break! A busy mom and wife,relax for heavens sake. So pack your bag cause you're going overnight, We'll eat, shop, and laugh until the morning light. Your friends will pick you up at a half past three, So listen for a knock, cause on your porch we'll be. We're gonna have some fun, the drive is just an hour, Now isn't this much better than a boring baby shower. Spencer was in on the plans but had an interview in Buffalo that day...so I kind of new something was up since I had to get a babysitter the day before, but other than that I was pretty surprised. We traveled to Dayton and stayed the night. We ate dinner at cheesecake factory and did a little shopping and then went and saw the movie "All about Steve" After the movie we all stayed up and just talked until 3:30 in the morning. I could not believe I stayed up that late...and being preggo!!! The next day was killer though...I thought I would die. It was the funnest girls night ever and a much needed break!!! Thanks again girls...you are the best!
3 comments:
It was so much fun. Sorry we kept you up so late though.
Yay! I'm glad you had fun. We need to do it again. For real though, I wore my pj's from Friday night until Monday afternoon. I was soooo tired!
IM SO JEALOUS!!!! Oh, i miss you guys. Glad you got to have so much fun!
Post a Comment