Monday, September 28, 2009

Die Hard Fans


Saturday Spencer and I decided to go to the Ohio state football game. The weather wasn't the best but we were optimistic thinking it would clear up by game time...well it didn't. No worries, we had our rain ponchos but we watched the game in not just a drizzle of rain storm but a full out down pour. We were soaked!!! I decided that this makes me an official "die hard fan" I stuck it out for the whole game!!! Oh ya did I mention that I am also 8 and a half months pregnant and had to stand the whole game because my seat was soaking wet! Spencer and I had so much fun though and decided it could have been worse...if we were in Idaho it would have been snowing. I think however that this was my last game of the season....Go Bucks!

No comments: