I just wanted to make it official....Spencer was accepted to the Endodontic Residency at Ohio State!!! He starts the first of July and the program is 27 months!!! We are so proud of him and excited to be buckeyes for a few more years!!!
Congrats on the residency acceptance! Jimmy says that's a competitive speciality. Way to go Spencer! Brittney how are you feeling? You are getting close to having your cute little baby? We are excited for you guys keep us posted!!! Carly
4 comments:
YEAH! I am so happy for you guys (and us too). Now the question is where are you going to live?
I'm glad we get to keep you a little longer!
Congrats on the residency acceptance! Jimmy says that's a competitive speciality. Way to go Spencer! Brittney how are you feeling? You are getting close to having your cute little baby? We are excited for you guys keep us posted!!!
Carly
Congrats....That means we can come visit again!!!
Post a Comment