Kate is already 3 months old!!!! She is so much fun and her little personality is starting show. She loves to talk and if you lay next to her or just look at her she looks at you and makes the cutest little sounds. She really does think that she is talking to you. She has discovered the toys on her bouncy chair and tries to kick them with her toes. It is so fun to watch her. Kate does not like her car seat at all. She cries the whole time she in it. I just had her ears pierced. Kate's first experience of being girl. It was so much fun. We had a little girls outing and Mom, Kate, and Isabelle went to the mall. We went to Claire's and had Kate's ears pierced and then Isabelle picked out some new earrings. It was so much fun! I love being able to go and do fun things with my girls.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a doll! She is getting so big!
Oh Britt - I love the pics of Kate. She's beautiful! My girls are trying to talk me into getting our baby's ears pierced. Did she scream? I'm scared of that. Give max a kiss for me. That's gotta hurt. love you guys. ps got the pkg today-thanks so much!
soooooo cute!
Post a Comment