Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

My favorite place at Christmas, The Franklin Park Conservatory. The Poinsettia's they have on display are gorgeous.

Max loves the train they have. He could spend all day watching it if I let him.



We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I love how magical Christmas is when you have little ones. Christmas Eve we had our traditional Bethlehem meal followed by games and acting out the Nativity. Isabelle was Mary, Max Joseph, and Kate was baby Jesus. I thought they did a great job. Christmas morning was full of excitement as Isabelle got a "real watch", golf clubs, and a doll. Max went crazy when he opened up his Transformer (Optimus Prime), and his spider man shirt and boots. I was excited to get a new Wii....It has been a little intense the last few weeks at our house with golf, bowling, tennis, and boxing tournaments. Don't worry I didn't leave Spencer out...he went to the Rose Bowl in California!! Christmas day I tried my homemaking skills by making a prime rib roast. I have to admit it was pretty good. We spent the rest of Christmas break doing absolutely nothing...it was fabulous. Spencer had two weeks off from school and we slept in every day, played with the kids, played the Wii, and just relaxed. It was so much fun to not have anywhere to go or anything to do for two whole weeks. Isabelle in her new bathrobe



Max loves spider man




Little Kate on Christmas day.






Mary and Joseph








t

3 comments:

Kelsi Fullmer said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! Kate is getting so big and beautiful we can't wait to meet her. We sure miss you guys!

Jed & Tricia said...

Well Max and Cooper have a lot in common... spiderman shirts and pirate jammies! Thats so funny they have the same clothes! Looks like you had a great Christmas.. I can't believe how chubby Kate's cheeks are too... adorable!

Hilary said...

Love your pics....miss you guys.